Tomorrow my little baby boy will become a toddler. He is my new Toddles since Kelly is a preschooler. I knew before even giving birth to Sebastian that he was going to be trouble. Boy was I right; he has trouble written on his forehead. Over the last 6 months or so he has gotten his little paws into everything that's imaginable. He loves electrical outlets, electrical cords, the table, the chairs, my desk, my computer, the kitchen cabinets, and the list goes on. He has managed to fall more times than Kelly ever did in her first 2 years of life! And the latest accident was last Sunday when a wooden chair fell on his face. He has a very black busted lip; people probably think I did something to him. My little Ham has had a fat lip for several days; hopefully it will be gone by his 1st birthday party on Saturday.
What are you doing Kelly? "I'm just hanging out with myself"
"You need to feed the grass mommy, it's thirsty!"
"Remember, Mommy, when we saw that naked man in his car but it had no doors?"
(I have no recollection of seeing a naked man while driving nor does she)
Kelly's Favorites
TV Show: The Wiggles, Jon & Kate Plus 8
Food: Apple juice, candy, gum, spaghetti
Color: Pink, purple, blue
Loves to sing & dance, collecting rocks and wearing makeup
Dislikes: Putting on her socks, cokes (yes!), Jonathan's monkey costume
Sebastian's Favorites
TV Show: The Wiggles
Food: Spaghetti
Loves to get into everything, play chase the baby, his baths and giving hive-fives.
Dislikes: Having his hands touched, being woken up


No comments:
Post a Comment